Hello, my name is Matthew B Holmes and I am a photographer, filmmaker, and traveler. I have a BFA from Arizona State University, and have had my award winning work exhibited nationally. My focus is on capturing the numerous varieties of life on our planet and the spaces that they occupy. I find great joy in seeing and experiencing all that our amazing home has to offer. I share my journeys here with you to encourage and entice you to look more closely at your surroundings and to start your own adventure.
- I have visited 47 of the 50 states, 6 continents, and 64 countries.
- I have swam with great white sharks in South Africa.
- I have ridden on the highest zip-line in the world.
- I have marveled at the Rosetta Stone.
- I have slept on the rim of an active volcano.
- I have dove with whale sharks in the Philippines.